Wednesday 2 February 2011

Two Challenge layouts

These are two Layouts that I have done for challenges over on Daisy trail Forum
The first was to make a cluster frame

The second was to have an exploding box.
You must have a framed photo of someone special to you, this is Mum and Dad on their wedding day.
also the items had to look as if they are flying out of the box.
you also had to show the lid of the box.
this is my first attempt at anything like this, I enjoyed it very much, you have to put your thinking cap on.
mine was a bit dusty
The kits I used for these layouts are from
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

2 comments:

Poppet said...

Great LOs Wendy. The cluster of flowers look beautiful the colours are fab and the box in the attic... I'm lost for words I love it. :-) xx

Shoshi said...

Wendy, these are lovely! The flowers are so beautiful, and I love the idea of a box exploding with goodies! Very well done!